In this episode you will hear:
- How writing for Google instead of your customers can start the relationship off on the wrong foot
- How Andy Crestodina, co-founder of Orbit Media, creates content designed to deliver what customers want
- How robots might be used to actually make the customer experience more personal
Adam and Jeannie discuss how the practice known as “keyword stuffing” and other nefarious SEO tactics is really rotten for customers.
Listen in to hear how the best brands write in a human way to provide the right information customers are seeking.
Discussion begins at 1:50.
Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder of Orbit Media
Andy discusses strategies for content marketing, and the pros and cons of using content as a long-term strategy. Andy also shares how to measure real business results from digital marketing, including social media and targeted search terms.
And Jeannie makes a somewhat indecent proposal on behalf of her blog.
Find out why empathy is the greatest marketing skills.
Discussion begins at 4:45.
Customer Hero, Customer Zero: Handwriting robots!
That’s right, robots are taking over. For good or evil? Listen in to decide if organizations can leverage this technology from Bond to personalize the experience or if it’s too much technology to be human.
Discussion begins at 15:41.
People, Places, and Things from the Podcast:
http://www.beyourcustomershero.com– Adam’s new book walks through customer service beginning to end, including how to deal with difficult customers. Order today!
How to Sponsor
Guest Speaker / Links
- Andy Crestodina is a co-founder of Orbit Media, an award winning, 35-person web design company here in Chicago. Andy has written hundreds of articles on topics like email marketing, search optimization, social media, analytics and content strategy. He is also the author of Content Chemistry. TwitterLinkedIn
- Bond is technology for thoughtful companies.
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.