In this episode…
- Gathering Customer Feedback Can Be More Than Difficult Than It Seems!
- Mohamed Latib, COO of PeriscopeIQ
- Customer Hero? Letting Your Auto Insurer Follow You Around
There are so many ways to gather customer feedback, but do any of them work better than others?
Adam and Jeannie discuss how each organization needs to understand their goals in gathering feedback and how to best leverage the resources available. Listen in on how Adam and Jeannie view anecdotal feedback – they have strong opinions!
Discussion begins at 1:59.
Mohamed Latib, Co-Founder and COO of PeriscopeIQ
Mohamed discusses how to collect the best feedback from customers. Hear how Mohamed constructs efficient methodologies to get the best insights. Once all the data is collected, how can an organization understand what it means to be a “satisfied customer?”
Listen in to hear how Mohamed defines this and why Adam wants us to just flip a coin!
Interview begins at 5:45.
Customer Hero, Customer Zero: Progressive Insurance And OnStar Track Drivers for Discounts and Data
Jeannie defends why she is calling this program a Customer Hero. Progressive Insurance is allowing customers to opt in to this tracking program, opt in to when data is shared with Progressive and reward customers. What do you think?
Discussion begins at 13:06.
People, Places, and Things of the Podcast
- Mohamed Latib, PhD, is the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of PeriscopeIQ. As COO, he provides leadership in strategy, business development and client relationships. His primary role is to position the company in thought leadership in the areas of employee and customer engagement to help companies drive business outcomes to achieve market leadership, growth and profitability. Prior to this position, Dr. Latib was a Professor, Dean and Vice President at various academic institutions. PeriscopeIQ| LinkedIn
- Adam’s blog: Anecdotal Customer Feedback and the Problem of Uncle Jimmy
- Jeannie’s blog: Ignoring Anecdotal Evidence and Your Customer Experience Will Suffer
- The Road To Customer Frustration is Paved With Good Intentions
- Progressive & OnStar Offering Rewards For Tracking Driving Data
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.