In this episode…
- Stalking the Customer
- Interview with Joni Williams
- Customer Hero, Customer Zero: A Tale of Office Space
Stalking the Customer
Adam shares that he has an entire chapter in his upcoming book Be Your Customer’s Hero based on the idea of being a “helicopter rep.”
Listen in to hear some of the tips Adam and Jeannie share to avoid stalking the customer.
Discussion begins at 1:23.
Interview with Joni Williams
Joni is President of Kelly Scott Madison/ KSM and KSM South in Texas. Joni shares with us where she sees media going and how that fits into customer experience.
Listen in to hear what Joni has to share about over-promising and under-delivering.
Interview begins at 4:24.
Customer Hero, Customer Zero: A Tale of Office Space
Jeannie shares with us a customer zero she’s experienced.
Jeannie says, “It’s a great example of how if you don’t think about the entire experience, you could really miss out on really important interactions that your customers have.”
Discussion begins at 11:04.
People, Places, and Things from the Podcast
- NBC poll prefer self check out
- Joni Williams – Joni is president and one of three active agency partners at KSM Media. She specializes in new client relationships. Her enterprising ability and leadership qualities have forged lasting partnerships with a long list of vital clients as she continues to be the catalyst behind much of KSM’s continued growth. Connect with Joni here: KSM Media | Twitter | Facebook
- Seinfeld Episode: Elaine orders Chinese food
- American Express Office Space
- 360 Connext: How Micromapping Can Save Your Business