In this episode…
- Wearables and the future of customer experience
- Interview with Gini Dietrich
- What to do when your CEO does not believe in customer experience
Wearables and the Future of Customer Experience
Jeannie and Adam agree that the future of customer experience includes these gadgets!
Discussion begins at 1:27.
Interview: Gini Dietrich
Founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, lead blogger at Spins Sucks and author of Spin Sucks the book. Gini discusses the future of PR and customer experience and how they blend. She says now the focus for PR is about making customers loyal through customer experience.
Listen in to hear about Gini’s barista boyfriend (don’t worry, her husband is totally okay with it.)
Interview begins at 5:38.
Customer Hero, Customer Zero: When Your CEO Does Not Believe in Customer Experience
Jeannie shares her thoughts on what to do when your CEO does not believe in customer experience. She says she had an experience with a CEO of an organization who didn’t foster a customer-centric culture in his company.
Listen in to what Jeannie and Adam say you should do when you’re working for an organization whose leader doesn’t believe in customer experience.
Discussion begins at 14:14.
People, Places, and Things from the Podcast:
- Fitbit – One of the wearables Jeannie uses.
- Google Glass – Another one of the wearables Jeannie uses.
- Lowes Robots
- A Customer Service Robot Lands a Job (blog by Jeannie about the robots)
- Gini Dietrich is the founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, an integrated marketing communications firm. She is the lead blogger at Spin Sucks and is the founder of Spin Sucks Pro. She is the co-author of Marketing in the Round and co-host of Inside PR. Her second book, Spin Sucks, is available now.
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.