About Ryan Lester
Ryan Lester is here to talk about what’s happening with digital transformation, customer experience, and the strange times we’re experiencing. He knows the importance of caring for the customers but also for the teams that serve them.
Ryan Lester is the Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn. Ryan is passionate about making new technologies easy and helping any-size company unlock the potential of AI and bots. Before he joined LogMeIn, Ryan had various sales, marketing, and product-positioning roles at Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems, and Eaton Corporation.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the current climate of uncertainty and anxiety is affecting how we deal with customer experience
- Our role in engaging with our customers and our teams during these troubling times
- Where to begin with digital transformation
- Tips on how to make remote working in the customer service sector function smoothly
“Taking the customer-centric approach and putting yourself in the customer’s shoes is the right way to start the conversation.”– Ryan Lester
Ryan is here to talk about the customer-centric approach and how it matters in the times we live in now. However, it’s important to help both your customers and your customer service teams as they are the ones dealing with those customers.
Join us in this special episode of Crack the Customer Code as we’ll also talk about CX Next, a completely free and online event where Jeannie and Adam will be keynote speakers, together with Ryan.
“If we’re not there to help our customer service teams be successful, then the frontline breaks down, and everything behind breaks down.”– Ryan Lester
Connect with Ryan
- Forrester Report: Build Competitive Advantage Through Customer Engagement and AI
- How to Maximize Agent Productivity to Drive Results
- Ryan on LinkedIn
- Ryan on Twitter
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Is Your Customer Experience Technology Helpful or Creepy?
- Customers That Stick® post, 6 Steps for Rolling Out New Technology to Frontline Staff
- Episode 410: Is Technology Forcing Customer Service Teams to Do Sales?
- Episode 153: Training for New Customer Service Technology
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.