About Alain Hunkins
We are not the only ones cracking codes any longer! Alain Hunkins, our guest, has cracked the ultimate code in his latest book, Cracking the Leadership Code, which spent a whole month as the number one bestselling new release in its category on Amazon. Alain Hunkins is a sought-after leadership speaker, consultant, trainer, and coach. Through his 20 years of experience, he has led over 2,000 groups in 25 countries and has worked with over 40 Fortune 100 companies.
“Understanding how people think, how they act, and what they want, is all foundational to having emotional intelligence.”– Alain Hunkins
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How emotional intelligence is emerging as a central ingredient to competitive advantage
- The benefits of showing empathy to employees and how that leads to improved customer experience
- How can leaders find which of their employees have empathy and high emotional intelligence
- Communication challenges in business
- Alain’s advice on peak moments
Empathy and emotional intelligence mean a lot in business, and they are not the so-called touchy-feely stuff we want eliminated from the realm of business. Alain knows this, and his ideas have helped countless companies, all of which have understood the benefits of emotions in business.
“You can focus on numbers all day, but they are just a lagging indicator of behavior created by people.”– Alain hunkins
Connect with Alain
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Create Happier Customers & Employees: 7 Ways to Turn Empathy Into Action
- Customers That Stick® post, Prediction: The 3 Biggest Customer Experience Game Changers of the Next Decade
- Episodes 042: John Murphy on Emotional Intelligence
- Episode 371: Louis Carter, Emotional Connectedness
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.