LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
As we sail off into the sunset of the Crack The Customer Code podcast, Adam and Jeannie reflect back to 2014 (when they started this podcast) on what they, their guests, and Forrester’s predicted for customer experience trends in 2022.
“The more things change, the more they seem to stay the same.”
Adam and Jeannie delve into Forrester’s 2014 article on predictions for the future of customer experience, and highlight several predictions of particular interest, including omni-channel service, mobile-first mindset, proactive engagement, and customer service agents.
“We can use this perspective that we have from the last eight years on the podcast to look ahead and wonder what will we be talking about in eight more years.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Adam and Jeannie have learned is still important today from the Forrester’s predictions of 2014
- What surprising trend was not mentioned in the predictions article
- What is the one constant thing that has always and will always tie all branches of customer experience together?
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, What Every C-Suite Leader Needs to Know about Customer Experience
- Customers That Stick® post, The Podcast So Far This Season
- Episode 113: Our Favorite Apps
- Episode 460: Alison Lichtenstein, Who Is the Media’s Customer? CX at Dow Jones
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment