LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
Nearing the end of the podcast, we are sure you can agree that it’s time to take a look at the past. That’s why this episode is dedicated to the history of Crack the Customer Code and CX in general. Customer experience has gone through a lot since the start of the podcast, especially when that came as a result of changes in things like technology, AI, and the internet.
“It’s endlessly fascinating to me how innovative people are.”
Even though you’ve been with them for a long time, you still have a lot you don’t know about Jeannie and Adam. That’s why they’ll talk about their histories, most notably their beginnings in CX. So, tune in to one of the last few episodes of your favorite customer experience podcast to learn about all the things we’ve been through over the years.
“There was a time when we didn’t talk about customer experience. It was customer service, sales, or marketing.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- An announcement about the last episodes of Crack the Customer Code
- Jeannie and Adam’s customer experience stories
- The changes in CX over the years
- How technology and the internet affected customer experience
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Experience Planning: Ask These Reflection Questions
- Customers That Stick® post, Prediction: The 3 Biggest Customer Experience Game Changers of the Next Decade
- Episode 461: How Customer Experience Management Has Changed
- Episode 452: The Customer Experience Goalposts Keep Moving
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.