LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
Jeff Toister, our guest today, can tell us all about the guaranteed experience and how to create it. Jeff’s first customer service interaction ended in a service failure. Vowing to learn from that experience, he became obsessed with customer service. Today, he guides organizations that want to build and grow a customer-focused culture. Jeff is the best-selling author of four books, including The Service Culture Handbook. Over one million people have taken one of his LinkedIn Learning training courses, and he is a keynote speaker ranked as one of the top customer service professionals in the world by Global Gurus.
“It doesn’t always sound like a guarantee. We don’t have to say our guarantee is this.”– Jeff Toister
Providing an authentic guarantee is more important than focusing on giving your customers a good experience. A guarantee is a fantastic experience every time, and that’s precisely what your brand’s followers deserve. Tune in to learn how Jeff Toister has advanced this idea and how it can be revolutionary for all companies, especially those with countless silos.
“Focus on making the customer better off at the end of the call than they were at the beginning.”– Jeff Toister
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is experience guarantee, and what it means for your business
- How can a guarantee framework connect the dots in the organization
- The connection of the frontline to the customer guarantee
- What can CX people do to promote the guarantee idea in their organizations
- What makes a great customer experience promise
Connect with Jeff
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Experience Planning Questions for a Brighter Future
- Customers That Stick® post, The Effortless Experience by Matthew Dixon, Nick Toman, and Rick DeLisi (a One Win Book Review)
- Episode 292: Mark Podolsky, Happy Customers Guaranteed
- Episode 297: How to Balance Promises with Performance
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment