LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
There’s no such thing as perfection in customer experience, but there is perfect execution. And to reach that, you need to eliminate mistakes, especially the more common ones. To help you with that, Jeannie and Adam have decided to dedicate an entire episode to addressing these and how to avoid them.
“You need to define what success looks like in order to deliver on it.”
Companies tend to make many strategic mistakes that hurt their customer experience. They also make numerous other mistakes, and Jeannie and Adam aim to talk about all the crucial ones. By the end of the episode, you’ll know exactly what you need to do in your company and how to treat your team and your customers.
“No matter what happens, any form of delay is, by its very nature, a worse experience.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of finding and addressing common mistakes in customer experience
- Jeannie’s most important strategic mistakes in CX and how to avoid them
- Adam’s views on companies failing to train teams on soft skills and empower them
- The mistake of treating CX as if it were magic, not management
- Why are we not paying attention to the entire customer journey
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, 5 Ways to Lead Customer Experience – Even If It’s Not In Your Job Description
- Customers That Stick® post, 5 Disastrous Mistakes when Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Episode 445: Christine Rimer, Learning from the Data
- Episode 187: Jacqueline Jasionowski, Improving Customer Experience
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.