LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
The future is for the optimists! There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the future of CX, and that’s precisely what we discuss here today with our guest, Jen Bailin. She is the Chief Revenue Officer at SAP Customer Experience (CX), one of the leading drivers of SAP growth. With more than 20 years in the industry, Jen has been building and leading high-performance sales and technical teams and has held senior leadership roles at some of the most impactful technology companies, including Microsoft, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, and Cisco.
“The Metaverse needs to be thought of as a completely new channel.”– Jen Bailin
Jen Bailin has a lot of experience in CX, but she also has a lot of visions for the future. She shares exciting thoughts about the Metaverse and how important it will be in the future. CX will change, and we are already seeing shifts resulting from the pandemic, but also from a natural progression towards a different future.
“In the old days, we used to talk about B2C and B2B, but now we talk about B2Everyone.”– Jen Bailin
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Jen’s recommendations to leaders for simplifying CX
- Metaverse opportunities for CX and what the future will bring
- Jen’s opinions on the future transition to the Metaverse
- B2Everyone and how it came as a result of the pandemic
- How are business leaders handling the big goals for the future
Connect with Jen
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Experiential Innovation: Design Your Customer Experience Future
- Customers That Stick® post, A Customer-Centric Culture Needs a Customer-Centric Leader
- Episode 403: Blake Morgan, The Customer of the Future
- Episode 484: Empathy and Leadership
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment