LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
Crack the Customer Code has been with you for countless years, but all good things must end. After meticulous consideration, Jeannie and Adam have decided that the podcast will end with this season. It’s been around for almost a decade, but it has become hard for both Jeannie and Adam to get enough time to serve you, the listeners, in the best way they know how.
“This is going to be the last season of Crack the Customer Code.”
However, this is certainly not the end. Adam and Jeannie are not going anywhere; they will remain in the CX sphere, and we still have a few more episodes of Crack the Customer Code for you before we reach the end. Much of the episode is dedicated to what’s on the horizon for the two. You’ll also learn about the many exciting things that have happened since the start of the show and some funny details you might not know.
“It’s not retirement, it’s just the next chapter.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The final announcement and what it means for Jeannie and Adam
- Who are Jeannie and Adam thankful for
- What happened to CX and the podcast scene since the start of CtCC
- What’s next for Adam and what’s next for Jeannie
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Connect Customer Service Success with Customer Experience Excellence
- Customers That Stick® post, The Podcast So Far This Season
- Episode Episode 000: Should We Start a Podcast?
- Episode Episode 001: Apple Store Lady, Jackie Huba, and Heathrow Airport
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.