LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
This episode is all about humans! Leaders aren’t always aware of how to make everyone feel included, and that’s where Dr. Shirley Davis, our guest for today, comes in. She is an author, global workforce expert, and three-time Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, helping to make critical changes to diversity, equity, and inclusion at companies from across the globe. Dr. Shirley is also the President and CEO of SDS Global Enterprises Inc.
Furthermore, Dr. Shirley serves on the national boards of the Make-a-Wish Foundation and the National Speakers Association and has given over 100 speeches in more than 30 countries from 5 different continents. And let’s not forget that she is also the Toastmasters International’s 2022 Golden Gavel Award Honoree.
“If you want to attract more customers, you must relate to them and serve their unique needs.”– Dr. Shirley Davis
Dr. Shirley has a lot of fascinating insight to bring to you on how HR should work today, how cultural change can happen in a company, and much more. Most importantly, she has an interesting way of implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion into any organization. She talks about that in her new book, but you can also get some of those insights if you tune into this episode!
“HR has become a partner to the employees, not just the employer.”– Dr. Shirley Davis
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of ‘Inclusive Leadership’ and how it relates to sales performance
- Tips on implementing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the organization
- How to lead cultural change in a company
- Advice for remote workforces on how to properly connect
- How to find a balance between departments
Connect with Dr. Shirley
- Dr. Shirley’s latest book – Diversity Equity & Inclusion for Dummies
- Dr. Shirley’s website
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, A Call for Representation in Customer Experience
- Customers That Stick® post, A Customer-Centric Culture Needs a Customer-Centric Leader
- Episode 381: Julie Ann Sullivan, Catalysts of Culture
- Episode 417: Bernadette Smith, Inclusive CX
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment