LEARN MORE ABOUT HUMAN-CENTERED AI FROM OUR SPONSOR
This episode is brought to you by Forethought. With customer expectations higher than ever, that clunky chatbot isn’t cutting it anymore. Forethought goes beyond traditional chatbots by infusing Human-Centered AI that understands your customers’ sentiment and intent. Now you can empower customers to self-serve, automatically route tickets to the right agent, and enable agents to resolve cases faster—all on one AI-powered platform. It’s time to think outside the bot. Learn more about Human-Centered AI and how you can get a $100 gift card by visiting Forethought.ai/ctcc
Crack the Customer Code is back on the air! It’s the start of a new season, and Jeannie and Adam are ready to help you solve your latest CX conundrums and bring a host of guests to share their valuable insights.
“We’re going to hit a milestone at the end of this season! 500 episodes!”
The show has been on for so long, but the CX world never rests and never stops improving, so neither can CTCC. Tune in to learn about the new things you’ll be getting this season, the new guests that will be joining us, and the new sponsor Crack the Customer Code now has.
“We have a lot of cool guests and a lot of great conversations coming up.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A brief introduction to the new season
- Introduction to the new sponsor of the show
- A little about the data, statistics, and the guests you’ll get to hear from this season
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Taking Your CX Program from Reactive Realities to Proactive Paths
- Customers That Stick® post, 4 Ways to Prepare Your Customer Service Teams for AI Disruption
- Episode 474: Season Intro
- Episode 459: Season Intro
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.