Jeannie and Adam are recording together for the season finale of Crack the Customer Code because it’s another bourbon summit and bourbon is best drank in company.
“At the end of the day, this is always about that individual that you’re serving.”
We’ve had a lot of guests this season and learned a lot of fascinating lessons on the future of CX, but more importantly, on what won’t change in our industry. So, tune in to get a quick recap of what happened in this season and, of course, to learn about the bourbons Adam and Jeannie are drinking.
“The more good we can do, the more good experiences we can add, the better.“
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The bourbons Jeannie and Adam are drinking together for this bourbon summit
- Everything that won’t change in CX – according to this season’s guests
- All the lessons we’ve learned from this season
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Experience: 9 Ways to Take Action
- Customers That Stick® post, The Podcast So Far This Season
- Episode 473: Bourbon Summit, Season Finale
- Episode 474: Season Intro
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment