We’ll be talking about the importance of employees and keeping them happy once again, and our guest knows that best, especially in these turbulent times. Donna Cutting CSP is the Founder and CEO of Red-Carpet Learning, through which she helps organizational leaders create cultures of happy people who deliver exceptional customer service. She’s been named one of the Top 30 Global Gurus in Customer Service and Organizational Culture. She is the author of three books, one of which comes out in April 2022 and is available for pre-order.
“It’s not about giving employees a sense of purpose, but tapping into the one they already have.“– Donna Cutting
Keeping employees motivated and having a sense of purpose is crucial in keeping them happy. It’s even more crucial today in the era of the Great Resignation. Thankfully, Donna has some interesting suggestions in her upcoming book, but she’ll also share some thoughts in our talk today. Even if your company doesn’t sell a life-changing product, there are still ways to give every team member a sense of purpose.
“We’ve all learned through this pandemic that what we thought we couldn’t accomplish, we actually could.”– Donna Cutting
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What got Donna motivated to write her new book Employees First
- How can organizations provide their team with a sense of purpose
- If the product isn’t life-changing, how can companies find a purpose for their employees
- How can companies compensate their employees fairly without breaking the bank
- Ways for companies to keep putting employees first even when they work remotely
Connect with Donna
- Donna’s book – Employee’s F1rst!
- Donna’s previous books on red carpet customer service
- Donna’s website – Red Carpet Learning
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, 7 Tips to Simplify & Improve Employee Journey Mapping
- Customers That Stick® post, How to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Manage Employee Empowerment
- Episode 321: Jesse Cole, Revolutionizing the Ballpark Experience
- Episode 370: How Delta Airlines Encourages Direct Employee Appreciation
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.