Do you think that we at Crack the Customer Code innovate enough? Whatever the case may be, innovation is the key subject today. It’s also vital in business in general as everyone wants to see it. Customers want companies to innovate, and companies themselves want to innovate.
“The platforms have evolved. We’ve been doing this podcast since 2014!”
However, it’s clear that not every business knows how to innovate adequately. Many do it for the sake of innovation and, in doing so, often fail to truly grasp what the customers want to get. It can be a big problem, which is why this entire episode is dedicated to innovation and the examples of how companies are innovating in the right way.
“We can’t innovate what we don’t know.“
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a company can innovate in the best interests of the customers
- Examples of what other companies are doing
- Why proper innovation matters
- Staying connected to the actual customer and their experience
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, 3 Ways to Let Customers Guide Your Greatest Innovation
- Customers That Stick® post, Starting a Culture of Customer-Focused Innovation
- Episode 133: Tesla and the Infrastructure of Innovation
- Episode 445: Christine Rimer, Learning from the Data
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment