Don’t you love how holistic CX is? It’s just one of the things we’re going to talk about with our guest, Michael Bartlett. He is a serial founder and philantropreneur dedicated to helping animal rescues. Michael believes that the best way to motivate young people and set them up for success is through education and fueling their excitement for entrepreneurship.
He launched his first business, a record label, at age 16 with a small investment from his dad. What he learned from this experience enabled him to set more businesses up in the future including a SaaS learning platform for the CCXP Exam and a film production company, both of which were extremely successful and profitable. Before moving into CX full-time, Michael worked as a consultant for Accenture and a film director.
“I found that intrigue works pretty well.“– Michael Bartlett
Michael has a lot of interesting and, frankly, very unique ideas on customer experience. He’ll discuss how he connects other fields to CX, all in an effort to improve it and help CX professionals become better at their jobs. You can find all of that in his new book as well, so tune in to hear why it will be a great and useful read.
“The book is essentially a catalogue of all the different priyomes I’ve found.”– Michael Bartlett
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Michael managed to connect ideas like film directing and chess to CX
- How can priyomes, recurring patterns in chess, help CX professionals improve
- Finding different patterns that can help companies in different industries and sizes
- How psychology affects customer experience
- What won’t change in the future of customer experience?
Connect with Michael
- Interview: Michael Bartlett, The Director Of New Horror “Treehouse”, Talks About The Art of Suspense
- Michael’s book, The Dark Side of CX – link coming soon!
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, 5 Tips for Entrepreneurs: Prioritize or Lose Your Mojo!
- Customers That Stick® post, Popular Products Co-Created with Customers
- Episode 076: Aaron Walker, Veteran Entrepreneur
- Episode 451: Ramon Ray, Small Business Experience
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.