Dan Gingiss has already been on this show in the past, but he is here once again with a lot of new advice and insight he wants to share with customer experience professionals. For those who don’t know him, Dan is an international keynote speaker and coach who believes that remarkable customer experience is your best sales and marketing strategy.
His 20-year professional career included leadership positions at McDonald’s, Discover, and Humana. Dan is the author of two books – The Experience Maker and Winning at Social Customer Care, and the host of two shows – the Experience This podcast and The Experience Maker LinkedIn Live Show.
“Almost every business problem can be solved with both the customer and the bottom line winning.“– Dan Gingiss
Dan wants you to create a memorable experience for your customers, as that will turn you into an experience maker, which always leads to success. He has a lot of advice to give you on achieving this goal, how the pandemic has influenced a greater need for change, and so much more. You’ll see that all of this is possible, no matter the type of company you’re in.
“There is no law that any company has to be boring – they just happen to be.”– Dan Gingiss
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to be an experience maker
- What is the wiser model framework
- How to make a less excitable product sharable and immersive
- How are expectations changing as a result of the pandemic
- Dan’s advice to companies that want to improve the safety of their customers
Connect with Dan
Listen To This Episode
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.