Frictionless vs. memorable. Do you have to choose either, or can your business manage both? It’s a tricky question to answer, especially since so few brands are successful at being both memorable and frictionless at the same time.
“A lot of times when we think about what’s memorable – there’s some heavy lifting involved.”
The research shows that at a certain point, you’ll have to choose whether to be increasingly frictionless or increasingly memorable. You need to understand when these two go together and when they have to split.
“There are tradeoffs, and we have to accept that. We can’t be all things to all people, all the time.“
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Frictionless and memorable – can your brand achieve both?
- The research Harvard Business Review presented
- What customers want and which of the two is better for them
- Real life situations that can help you be frictionless and memorable
Harvard Business Review: What’s the Right Customer Experience for Your Brand?
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Happy CX Day 2021! How to be a Change Agent at Your Organization
- Customers That Stick® post, Empathy Is Not Just a Mindset; It Is a Learned Skill
- Episode 280: Lesley Lykins, CX Day
- Episode 465: Customer Effort 2.0
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment