Customers are not always on a theoretical journey in customer experience, as they also go through a literal, geographical journey. This journey is vital as location can impact customer experience, which is exactly what Jeannie and Adam discuss on this episode.
“How can we create an experience that people want to go to?”
Sometimes, customers can’t reach a location, or they don’t find the physical store attractive enough. Unfortunately, these problems that businesses face have reached new levels during the pandemic, so companies need to rethink their physical stores to attract their customers and improve their experience.
“What experience is so good that it’s better than the convenience of doing it digitally?“
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How geolocation influences the customer experience
- Ways in which customers can’t reach a specific service
- Methods businesses use to make their retail spaces better
- How to make the physical space trump the convenience of the digital
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Journey Mapping: Real-World Examples & Use Cases
- Customers That Stick® post, 3 Ways Shinola Shows How Retail Is Changing, Not Dying
- Episode 427: Michel Falcon, Post-Pandemic Restaurant Experience
- Episode 462: Shep Hyken
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.