The worst of the pandemic is behind us, but a big question arises: How tolerant are customers now? Or better said, are they more or less tolerant than they were before the pandemic?
“Customers and employees are less tolerant of having to make an effort.”
Whatever the tolerance levels are, it’s good to know that there have been positive changes in the customer journey, all made in the heat of the pandemic and the lockdowns. But there are many things we’ve learned from the last year or so, and Jeannie and Adam will try to break those down, so you get enough advice on how to improve the customer journey and make it as effortless as possible.
“Some of the changes made during the lockdowns actually served people in a more effortless way.“
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Consumer tolerance in the customer journey after the pandemic
- Can specific metrics help with tolerance levels?
- Positive changes in the customer journey made during the pandemic
- What the studies are telling us about customer behavior today
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, What Customers Want Next: How to Find & Act on CX Clues
- Customers That Stick® post, The Podcast So Far This Season
- Episode 427: Michel Falcon, Post-Pandemic Restaurant Experience
- Episode 457: Tom Karinshak, Navigating Change at Comcast
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.