The customer journey needs to be integrated into customers’ lives and the notion of what they want to get from it. It’s just one of the things we need to truly understand to improve the overall experience for the customer. Our guest, Theodora (Theo) Lau, is here to talk about that and how AI plays and will play a part in the future of customer experience.
Theodora is a public speaker, advisor, and founder of Unconventional Ventures. She is also the author of Beyond Good and co-host of One Vision, a podcast dealing with fintech and innovation. If that weren’t enough, she is also a regular contributor to top industry events and publications, including Harvard Business Review and Nikkei Asian Review.
“59% of US businesses are leveraging AI to enhance customer service.“– Theodora Lau
Theo has a lot of interesting opinions on how customer experience works and should work. She’ll also tell you how things are changing and how AI can help in customer experience. It’s hard to put it all into words as there is much value from this conversion. So, make sure you tune in – you never know what important insights you can gain from this conversation.
“Not everything can be solved by technology. Not everything is one and zero.”– Theodora Lau
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How AI brings promise to customer management
- How to ensure customer centricity in the age of digital banking
- Do the big companies of old have a place in the future?
- Theo’s methods for creating a more inclusive society
- Theo’s book Beyond Good and how it applies to customer experience
Connect with Theo
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Is Your Customer Experience Technology Helpful or Creepy?
- Customers That Stick® post, Conversational AI in Customer Service: An Interview with Dawn Varghese of Agara
- Episode 455: Riaz Raihan, Improving CX with AI
- Episode 393: Antony Brydon, AI Customer Service
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.