In April, Gartner changed their definition of customer experience management. Adam and Jeannie are here to talk about that, but they will also cover it in a much broader fashion that will emphasize the importance of proper customer experience management.
“We are going to talk about something not that exciting, but we are going to make it exciting.”
There’s a big difference between customer experience and customer experience management, which is another central point that will be elaborated on in this episode. It’s a distinction that should interest every leader and anyone working in the customer experience sector.
“You have to be proactive about this. You have to be intentional, and you have to set a strategy.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Gartner’s change to the definition of customer experience management.
- Why did Gartner change the definition?
- The importance of this change.
- Comparison of the old and new Gartner definition of customer experience management.
- Annette Franz – Customer Understanding: Three Ways to Put the “Customer” in Customer Experience (and at the Heart of Your Business)
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Experience Management Defined: How is it Different From CX?
- Customers That Stick® post, Prediction: The 3 Biggest Customer Experience Game Changers of the Next Decade
- Episode 456: Ovetta Sampson, Empowerment Through Design
- Episode 421: Michel Feaster, Journey-Centered Experiences
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.