GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
It is the last episode of Crack the Customer Code for this season, and another Bourbon Summit for all you bourbon lovers! It’s a tradition by now, and a moment both Jeannie and Adam always look forward to, and we hope you do too.
“Customers… you matter.”
In this episode, Adam and Jeannie recap everything they’ve learned from the amazing guests this season has witnessed. Moreover, they talk about all the bumper stickers of the season, including their own, the ones they’ve saved for this very episode. And yes, bourbon will be consumed, so pour yourself a glass and tune in!
“You can’t have a great customer experience without a great employee experience, but it’s not always easy.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The changes made to the podcast in this season and the introduction of a new sponsor
- Recap of all the bumper stickers so far
- Lessons learned from the guests in the season
- Jeannie and Adam’s bumper stickers
Listen To This Episode
- Episode 443: Bourbon Summit #4
- Episode 380: Bourbon Summit #3
- Episode 362: Bourbon Summit #2
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.