GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
Tom Karinshak talks about his company Comcast Cable and how it has managed to pivot in the pandemic, including what they plan to do in the days to come. He is the Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Experience Officer. Overseeing the entirety of customer experience, he strives to ensure simple, consistent, and excellent customer service.
Tom has more than 25 years’ worth of leadership experience in consumer brands and has served in the US Army as Combat Engineer Captain. Moreover, Tom holds a BS in Civil Engineering and MS in Engineering Management. He currently serves as a volunteer, board member, and advisor to non-profit and community organizations and is the founding member of the Veteran’s Network at Comcast.
“Our products and services were at the heart of how people were living their lives, so we had to ensure our customers were connected.”– Tom Karinshak
2020 has been a hectic year for everyone, but some companies have managed to come out on top thanks to great strategies, care for their customers, and top-notch leadership. Tom Karinshak and Comcast, have managed to do just that in several ways, and he shares all about that and how you can lead your company to a better customer experience.
“Over this period, we’ve changed over 200 policies, procedures, and processes for both employees and customers.”– Tom Karinshak
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Tom’s role at Comcast and how he got into customer experience
- The immediate actions and decisions Tom had to make at the start of the pandemic
- How did Comcast’s response change as 2020 progressed
- The emotional, human side of the whole process
- The one thing leaders should look into if they want to follow Comcast’s approach
Connect with Tom
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, 3 Leadership Buzzwords that Exist for the Best Reasons
- Customers That Stick® post, A Customer-Centric Culture Needs a Customer-Centric Leader
- Episode 432: Cross-functional Leadership for CX Success
- Episode 431: Alain Hunkins, Cracking the Leadership Code
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.