GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
Ovetta Sampson knows a lot about the challenges of using data, and she is here to share how to solve the challenges and how to effectively deal with data in an organization. She is the Principal Design Director at Microsoft, and together with her team, she works with large-scale customers to visualize their path to digital transformation.
An IDEO alumna, Ovetta’s sweet spot is the intersection of humanity, business, and technology. With her MS in Computer Science (HCI) and BA in Communications, Ovetta spends her time helping people visualize humanity’s future and how to ethically and compassionately serve people through intelligent, digital products.
“Most people don’t understand or have what I call low AI literacy.”– Ovetta Sampson
AI is everywhere, and it influences every life in one way or another, yet people rarely understand it. But Ovetta has a lot of interesting advice to give leaders who are not yet familiar enough with AI and data. If you want to learn more, you’ll have to listen to this data-driven episode of Crack the Customer Code. The insights you’ll gain afterward are more than worth the time spent listening!
“When the human bias and the AI bias intersect, that’s when things can go a little bit awry.”– Ovetta Sampson
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How human bias becomes a part of the way machines function
- The strategies for reducing bias in AI
- How much will the government deal with AI in the future
- How do policies work at the moment, and are they effective
Connect with Ovetta
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, The Future of AI is Here! Are You Making It Meaningful?
- Customers That Stick® post, Conversational AI in Customer Service: An Interview with Dawn Varghese of Agara
- Episode 450: Gain Insights Through Community
- Episode 449: Ross Wainwright, Alida: Truth in Action
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.