GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
How do you stand on the right side of the line between the helpful and the creepy with AI? It’s a question rarely asked about AI in customer experience, and in this episode, it’s precisely something our guest of Crack the Customer Code will cover. Riaz Raihan, President of Alida, leads product strategy, management, research and development, engineering, UX design, and customer cloud operations for the company.
His team builds world-class customer experience management (CXM) products for Alida customers. Riaz is a veteran of SAP, Cisco, Infor, and Accenture. Most recently, he was the GM for Cisco’s internet of things (IoT) business unit in San Jose, California. He holds engineering and MBA degrees, and is a graduate of the Stanford University Management Development Program.
“AI can help you understand the voice of the customer over time.”– Riaz Raihan
AI is beneficial to some, but a complete mystery to most. It’s a problem that should be remedied as AI can be incredibly helpful to a lot of companies, as long as they implement it correctly. Riaz Raihan and his company Alida know that well, so he is here to talk about how to use it in customer experience, how to deal with the problems that that many experience with AI, and so much more.
“When designing AI, you don’t want to just meet the letter of the law, you want to meet the spirit of the law.”– Riaz Raihan
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to use AI to better understand customers
- Is it possible to use AI to predict customer behavior in the future?
- The challenges and problems around using AI
- Helpful advice for leaders looking to implement AI into their organization
- Lessons learned about AI in Alida and how the company implements this technology
Connect with Riaz
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, The Future of AI is Here! Are You Making It Meaningful?
- Customers That Stick® post, Conversational AI in Customer Service: An Interview with Dawn Varghese of Agara
- Episode 450: Gain Insights Through Community
- Episode 449: Ross Wainwright, Alida: Truth in Action
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.