GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
The battle between efficiency and customer experience is an age-old problem, and in this piece, Jeannie and Adam wanted to touch upon it as much as they can. What’s more, they’ll attempt to create a peace agreement for this age-old conflict, as that’s certainly possible, even though improbable for many.
“If you talk about customer service and customer experience as cost centers, then that’s what they will be.”
The tension between customer service and efficiency creates many problems, and you’ll hear about some interesting examples in this episode. What’s more, Jeannie and Adam will discuss the possible solutions, so tune in if this age-old problem has been bothering you as well, so you can finally get rid of it.
“Great customer service begins with adequate resources.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The age-old problem of efficiency and customer experience
- The problems that create this tension
- Examples of specific issues
- How to solve these issues and eliminate this unnecessary tension
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Experience Improvement Conflicts
- Customers That Stick® post, You Need Customer Service, No Matter How Good Your Experience
- Episode 279: Is Efficient Customer Service Best?
- Episode 371: Louis Carter, Emotional Connectedness
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.