GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
Those small moments in the customer journey that can make or break the experience are incredibly important, and our guest, Chip Bell, knows that more than most.
Chip Bell is a renowned keynote speaker and author of several best-selling books, including Take Their Breath Away, The 9½ Principles of Innovative Service, Sprinkles: Creating Awesome Experiences Through Innovative Service, and Kaleidoscope: Delivering Innovative Service That Sparkles. His latest book is Inside Your Customer’s Imagination. He is consistently ranked as one of the top speakers in the world for customer service.
“While there’s a limit to generosity, there’s no limit to ingenuity.”– Chip Bell
Chip looks at customer experience differently than many do today. He is interested in the human stories and the service customers truly want to see, even if they don’t ask for it. If you want to learn more about this compelling way of improving customer experience, and get a lot of practical advice, tune in, as this is not an episode you want to miss!
“When you trust your customer, they trust you back.”– Chip Bell
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Chip refers to customer service as value unique service instead of value service
- The idea of storytelling in customer experience
- How to get company leaders to care for customer service
- Customer experience success stories from the pandemic
- Is it possible to innovate around customer loyalty?
Connect with Chip
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, An Introduction to Customer Journey Storyboarding
- Customers That Stick® post, How Customer Service Training Is Like a Hollywood Love Story
- Episode 320: The STORY of Retail Experience
- Episode 371: Louis Carter, Emotional Connectedness
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.