GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
The 2021 Customer Expectations Report by Gladly is out, and Adam and Jeannie talk about some of the more interesting findings from it. These numbers are bound to influence your business, especially since the findings are significantly different than before, and yes, they are partly affected by the global pandemic.
“We are living in a time that’s changing so quickly.”
Jeannie and Adam discuss the numbers from the report, but they also tell you what you can do about them. So tune in to learn more about how you can meet customer expectations in 2021 and a lot more!
“We know an issue will arise; we are going to fix it before it becomes one. That’s what customers want.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Interesting findings from the 2021 Customer Expectations Report by Gladly
- Customer expectations in 2021
- What can brands do to meet customer expectations
- Tips on how to stay proactive with the expectations of your customers
Listen To This Episode
- Here’s the 2021 Customer Expectations Report by Gladly if you want to see the numbers discussed in the episode.
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Research: Overlooked & Underutilized Ways to Understand Customers
- Customers That Stick® post, 9 Keys to Managing Customer Expectations
- Episode 450: Gain Insights Through Community
- Episode 449: Ross Wainwright, Alida: Truth in Action
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment