GET A FREE REPORT FROM OUR SPONSOR
In order to reap the benefits of CX (while simultaneously managing limited budgets and external expectations), the pros need to learn to prioritize.
In this report from Forrester, you will learn how to prioritize CX efforts based on three categories: business, customer, and feasibility.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge you need to:
- Prioritize CX effort to get the most benefit and improvement
- Balance the three core categories for the biggest impact
- Customize CX prioritization processes to make unique business decisions
GET THE FREE REPORT HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
Ramon Ray talks to us about how important customer experience is for small businesses. He is an entrepreneur himself and has started a total of four companies, successfully selling two of them. He is the founder of SmartHustle.com, an in-demand global speaker, and author of several books, including Celebrity CEO, a book about personal branding.
“Technology amplifies the experience DNA of any company, be it small or large.”– Ramon Ray
Technology is the biggest part of improving the experience today, and Ramon has a lot of valuable advice he can give us. He explains how to determine which technology you need and gives you some advice he’s learned as a small business owner himself.
“How can I find a couple of people each week who are the highest level of fans and make their experience that much better?”– Ramon Ray
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why do so many small companies not put enough priority on the experience?
- The relation between hiring the right people and the technology the organization uses
- How to know which technology you need for the company and whether you need it at all
- How Ramon improves the experience of people coming to his live events
- Ramon’s one thing small businesses need to do to improve customer experience
Connect with Ramon
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, 3 Ways Your Small Business Can Clobber the Big Guys
- Customers That Stick® post, 6 Steps for Rolling Out New Technology to Frontline Staff
- Episode 363: Technology Lessons from the Podcast
- Bonus Episode: Ryan Lester, Digital Transformation for Today
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.