GET A FREE REPORT FROM OUR SPONSOR
In order to reap the benefits of CX (while simultaneously managing limited budgets and external expectations), the pros need to learn to prioritize.
In this report from Forrester, you will learn how to prioritize CX efforts based on three categories: business, customer, and feasibility.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge you need to:
- Prioritize CX effort to get the most benefit and improvement
- Balance the three core categories for the biggest impact
- Customize CX prioritization processes to make unique business decisions
GET THE FREE REPORT HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
Do you know how valuable the insights gained from active communities can be? If you don’t, then this is certainly the episode for you! Jeannie and Adam will discuss things that haven’t been covered before yet are extremely important for CX, especially today.
“If you are a part of a community, if you nurture it, and get to know your customers, of course you’ll find insights.”
We don’t normally think about how useful active communities can be, so we don’t always engage with them to make them more active and consequently useful as sources of insights. There are things you can do, but the main point is to be more active. You’ll learn exactly what all of this means in this short but impactful episode of Crack the Customer Code.
“A lot of the principles you use in other parts of the customer journey apply to the community.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of nurturing your community for gaining valuable insights
- How to improve your relationship with the customers to gain an active community
- The importance of setting proper goals and knowing them well
- Why the value you bring to the customer also matters in creating a better community
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Learn 3 Customer Loyalty Concepts From Community Managers
- Customers That Stick® post, 5 Ways to Use Language to Thank Customers
- Episode 419: Dan Reese, Community and CX
- Episode 066: Jill Salzman, Community Leader Extraordinaire
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.