GET A FREE REPORT FROM OUR SPONSOR
In order to reap the benefits of CX (while simultaneously managing limited budgets and external expectations), the pros need to learn to prioritize.
In this report from Forrester, you will learn how to prioritize CX efforts based on three categories: business, customer, and feasibility.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge you need to:
- Prioritize CX effort to get the most benefit and improvement
- Balance the three core categories for the biggest impact
- Customize CX prioritization processes to make unique business decisions
GET THE FREE REPORT HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
An Offer You Can’t Refuse
As Alida’s leader, Wainwright firmly believes in a world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. He has aligned his global team to help companies uncover and action their customers’ truths to improve experiences and create meaningful relationships.
“You have to keep doing the right things every day and good things will happen.”– Ross Wainwright
Managing cultural change is always challenging. Ross discusses the processes and hard decisions behind the transformation from Vision Critical to Alida, including the cultural, branding, tech, and product & service changes – all during the pandemic.
“There are a lot of companies in our space that will report the news, what we want to do is take action on it.”– Ross Wainwright
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Alida overhauled their systems, digitalization efforts, etc. all in the name of the customer
- What lessons or “do overs” would be valuable to know?
- The importance of understanding the truth behind the score and turning items into actions
- How to keep up with expectations before you fall behind
Connect with Ross
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Surveys Results are Great, but What About the “Untold” Feedback?
- Customers That Stick® post, The Power of Proactive Customer Communication
- Episode 445: Christine Rimer, Learning from the Data
- Episode 404: Do Leaders Lie About the Importance of CX?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.