GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
An Offer You Can’t Refuse
As Alida’s leader, Wainwright firmly believes in a world where the best business decisions are those made with customers, not for them. He has aligned his global team to help companies uncover and action their customers’ truths to improve experiences and create meaningful relationships.
“You have to keep doing the right things every day and good things will happen.”– Ross Wainwright
Managing cultural change is always challenging. Ross discusses the processes and hard decisions behind the transformation from Vision Critical to Alida, including the cultural, branding, tech, and product & service changes – all during the pandemic.
“There are a lot of companies in our space that will report the news, what we want to do is take action on it.”– Ross Wainwright
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Alida overhauled their systems, digitalization efforts, etc. all in the name of the customer
- What lessons or “do overs” would be valuable to know?
- The importance of understanding the truth behind the score and turning items into actions
- How to keep up with expectations before you fall behind
Connect with Ross
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Surveys Results are Great, but What About the “Untold” Feedback?
- Customers That Stick® post, The Power of Proactive Customer Communication
- Episode 445: Christine Rimer, Learning from the Data
- Episode 404: Do Leaders Lie About the Importance of CX?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.