GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
There’s no going around the pandemic when we’re talking about CX, so it’s crucial for every business to consider what will return to normal and what will stay as it was for most of 2020.
“Some of the things that started out of necessity are absolutely changed for good.”
Many business leaders are worried that things won’t go back to normal, so Adam and Jeannie have a few interesting stats and opinions that could help you. This episode should have enough useful information to help you gain some valuable insights into the future of CX in the upcoming post-pandemic world.
“Large companies will have a set of customers that are ready to act like everything is normal and a set of customers who are still worried.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Which pandemic-driven CX changes are here to stay, and which will return to normal?
- Big changes in consumer behavior
- Customer mentality and how it’s changed
- The choices customers now want to have
- Which industries will go back to normal?
Listen To This Episode
- Mentioned in the episode: McKinsey & Company, Survey: US consumer sentiment during the coronavirus crisis
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Journey Mapping: Real-World Examples & Use Cases
- Customers That Stick® post, Prediction: The 3 Biggest Customer Experience Game Changers of the Next Decade
- Episode 427: Michel Falcon, Post-Pandemic Restaurant Experience
- Episode 440: When Employees Want to Keep Working at Home
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.