GET A FREE REPORT FROM OUR SPONSOR
In order to reap the benefits of CX (while simultaneously managing limited budgets and external expectations), the pros need to learn to prioritize.
In this report from Forrester, you will learn how to prioritize CX efforts based on three categories: business, customer, and feasibility.
You’ll walk away with the knowledge you need to:
- Prioritize CX effort to get the most benefit and improvement
- Balance the three core categories for the biggest impact
- Customize CX prioritization processes to make unique business decisions
GET THE FREE REPORT HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
An Offer You Can’t Refuse
Thinking globally but acting locally is an idea that’s rarely discussed in customer experience. This is what we talk about, among other things, with our guest, Steven Van Belleghem. He believes in a bright future where companies play the long-term game with their customers. His passion is spreading ideas about the future of customer experience. Steven believes in the combination of common sense, new technologies, an empathic human touch, playing the long-term game, and taking your social responsibility to win the hearts and business of customers over and over again.
“The better you understand the human behind the customer, the better you can become a partner in life.”– Steven Van Belleghem
Steven understands the nuances of customer experience and the small details many others tend to miss. He also knows how smaller companies can improve their customer experiences, so there’s a lot of value you can gain from his words.
“Challenging the market leader is difficult, but in niche applications, there are opportunities to add value to the customer.”– Steven Van Belleghem
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Steven’s book and his idea for the future of CX
- The big digital jump of 2020
- The importance of being first in business
- The concept of friction hunting and how to remove friction in customer experience
Connect with Steven
Listen To This Episode
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Experience Planning Questions for a Brighter Future
- Customers That Stick® post, Age of Context, Future of Experience
- Episode 388: The Tech Leader’s Role in CX
- Episode 351: Mark Sanborn, Extraordinary Leadership
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.