The last year brought many changes to digital transformation and customers’ experience regarding their digital behaviors. However, more is coming, that’s for sure, and Jeannie and Adam talk about the current and future trends.
“The data is both a learning mechanism and something that can be used to tailor the experience.”
AI and machine learning are changing the game, and we are bound to see more benefits for the world of customer experience very soon. The current goal is to automate routine interactions and leave humans open to deal with the more complex ones.
“This is just the tip of the iceberg. We have so much to learn from this.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How digital transformations affect customer experience
- How to leverage AI and how to map that to your customer journey
- The importance of chatbots and how helpful they’ve become in customer experience
- Jeannie’s three predictions for AI and customer experience
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Testing Digital Experiences: How You’re Doing More Harm than Good
- Customers That Stick® post, Monthly Mash: Death of Newsweek & Preparing for Digital Change
- Bonus Episode: Ryan Lester, Digital Transformation for Today
- Episode 277: 5 Digital Experience Offenses
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.