GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
2020 changed a lot of things for both customers and customer experience leaders. Christine Rimer works with customer experience leaders and knows exactly what troubles them and how to help them.
Christine leads SurveyMonkey’s customer experience program, community, and thought leadership to drive growth and innovation. Before SurveyMonkey, she held various CX leadership roles but began her career in enterprise business systems and data management, where she aligned cross-functional teams to deliver measurable business outcomes.
“When we tried talking about what they do differently for their customers, it all came back to the employee experience.”– Christine Rimer
Christine has a lot to say about CX and the changes the pandemic has brought to this industry. She has the data and statistics from SurveyMonkey, so tune in for the whole episode, and you’re bound to gain a lot of valuable insights.
“CX will continue to be more important than ever.”– Christine Rimer
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How customer experience changed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Trends for 2021 and post-pandemic CX leaders need to know about
- Pandemic effects on CX across different industries
- The beauty of scaled empathy in CX
Connect with Christine
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Surveys Results are Great, but What About the “Untold” Feedback?
- Customers That Stick® post, The Power of Proactive Customer Communication
- Episodes 239: Customer Survey Mistakes
- Episode 404: Do Leaders Lie About the Importance of CX?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.