GET A FREE GUIDE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Everyone says they’re customer centric. But what does that really mean? We dissect the buzzword and show you concrete, real-world examples of truly customer-centric brands. On top of that, we share various tactics that you can leverage to ensure you’re leading the customer-centric transformation at your organization.
IN THIS GUIDE TO CUSTOMER CENTRICITY, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to be customer centric
- How to become customer centric
- How to use customer intelligence to drive business decisions
GET THE FREE GUIDE HERE: https://www.alida.com/ctcc
Crack the Customer Code is back! Jeannie and Adam are back with us again after a long pause since October 2020. However, they weren’t idle, and they bring with them a lot of changes and improvements to the show you’re bound to love!
“We are moving to a seasonal model. We’ll try being on and off for a while, and this is the beginning of a new season.”
The show is all about helping leaders be better, offer better customer service, and grow together with their customers. The new and improved Crack the Customer Code should help you with all of that, especially with anything new in the world that can affect you.
“It’s been a transformative year. We’ll talk about what that’s meant for customer experience; there’s no going around it.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The new format of the show
- What Jeannie and Adam have in store for you moving forward
- What kind of new guests will appear in the new season
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, Customer Research: Overlooked & Underutilized Ways to Understand Customers
- Customers That Stick® post, 5 Ways to Use Language to Thank Customers
- Episode 443: Bourbon Summit #4
- Episode 442: Terrible Customer Communication
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.