Very few of us went to kindergarten, saying, “I want to be a CX professional!” That’s why it’s fascinating to delve into how some of us went into this business. Clare Muscutt has one of those stories you’ll want to know about for its sheer distinctiveness. She is recognized as one of the most prominent and valued millennial voices in CX. She is an international consultant, keynote speaker, and soon to be the author of the book ‘How to be Awesome at CX’’.
“Imagine the management team, all these older guys, and little 23-year-old female manager coming out with all these amazing results.”– Clare Muscutt
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Clare got into CX
- Examples of Clare’s projects that garnered excellent results
- Where CX is heading according to Clare
- Should CX leaders work as CEOs as well?
- Clare’s vision for women in CX
After holding several CX leadership roles in FTSE 100 organizations, she founded her own customer experience design-based consultancy firm, CMXperience. Clare Muscutt is a leader of the women in the CX community and host of the podcast ‘Inspiring Women in CX.’ She has also been recognized as the 2020 UK Top Female Influencer by CX Magazine and has received numerous awards for her impressive commercial results.
“Everybody has to take responsibility and accountability for the experience.”– Clare Muscutt
Connect with Clare
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, SXSW: A Customer Experience Journey
- Customers That Stick® post, Prediction: The 3 Biggest Customer Experience Game Changers of the Next Decade
- Episodes 435: Eric Prugh, Self Service Customer Experience
- Episode 357: Thomas Hollmann, Customer Experience Education
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.