Are you interested in learning how Jeannie and Adam managed to stay focused over the last few months, with all the world’s craziness? Jeannie and Adam talk about what they did and what you can do to keep that focus you need in your professional life.
“You really do have plenty of time; what you don’t have is plenty of energy.”
In this episode, you’ll learn how to improve your focus. There are plenty of things that can help you as much as they have helped others, even though you might think they can’t. The key is to try and stay persistent for a while, and you could see the benefits very soon!
“Just take back what you can, 15 minutes here, break up the day as much as you can…”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Adam and Jeannie have been doing for the last few months to stay focused
- The problems of digital addiction and how to minimize distractions
- Things you can do to improve your focus
- How to control the problems and get back the time you need
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, The Future of Customer Experience — And Where Leaders Can Focus Today
- Customers That Stick® post, Starting a Culture of Customer-Focused Innovation
- Episode 420: Focus on Fundamentals
- Episode 402: Focusing Your CX Team in 2020
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.