About Eric Prugh
Digital transformation is fundamental today, and a big part of it is self-service. Eric Prugh, our guest today, has a lot to say about self-service customer experience. He is the co-founder and Chief Product Officer at PactSafe, a contract acceptance platform. In his role, he oversees product, customer success, solutions engineering, and partnerships.
“If they have the right information, the customers will get exactly what they need, and they are not going to be oversold.”– Eric Prugh
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why building a self-service customer experience is key for businesses today
- Ways you can explain the benefits of self-service to customers
- How can leaders enable self-service experience and make it successful?
- The idea of emotional connection in self-service customer experience
- Recommendations for leaders trying to find a sweet spot between user experience and business needs
Why should we do self-service, how can you do it, and how can you incorporate it into customer experience? These are the things we’ll discuss and crack open today, but we’ll also cover compliance, as it’s not something any of us can afford to ignore.
“Loyalty and retention are more important than ever right now, and it’s a huge part of how you can leverage automation.”– Eric Prugh
Connect with Eric
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, How to Keep Your Customer Experience Momentum
- Customers That Stick® post, Prediction: The 3 Biggest Customer Experience Game Changers of the Next Decade
- Episodes 393: Antony Brydon, AI Customer Service
- Episode 337: Is Chat Better than Phone for Customer Service?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment