A lot of people are really getting into their house projects during this time. People are making a lot of improvements in their houses and this requires a lot of new ‘things’. But consumers can’t buy these products in the same way, so retailers are creating great augmented reality shop-at-home experiences with modern technology.
“Augmented Reality is a big deal right now, especially for big-ticket items.”
One of the things that Adam and Jeannie would like to have us all consider is when there are segments of customers who aren’t familiar with new software, these customers want to buy, but they can struggle if AR is their only option. How can we think about the customer journey to make sure that all customers are as comfortable as they can be?
“We need to provide places where people can reach out and get human assistance when and how they need it.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Augmented Reality is playing a bigger role in consumer behaviour
- What retailers can do to be more inclusive of all buyers
- The importance of a human assistance option
- Why you should know your customer and their full journey
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, The Future of AI is Here! Are You Making It Meaningful?
- Customers That Stick® post, 4 Ways to Prepare Your Customer Service Teams for AI Disruption
- Episode 393: Antony Brydon, AI Customer Service
- Episode 370: How Delta Airlines Encourages Direct Employee Appreciation
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.