As customer experience people, we might think that influencer marketing does not apply to us, but it absolutely does. It’s part of the customer experience and the way we conserve customers.
Influencer marketing isn’t about getting the Kardashians to post on social media for you. It can be smaller than that, but it’s also about much more than that. Neal Schaffer discusses how to market in a great, authentic way with the aim of building relationships and connecting the dots between employees and the customer experience to create engagement.
“People grow their communities on social media because of their own personal branding and perspectives”– Neal Schaffer
Neal is a leading authority on helping businesses through their digital transformation of sales and marketing through consulting, training, and development and execution of social media marketing strategy, influencer marketing, and social selling initiatives.
Fluent in Japanese and Mandarin Chinese, Neal is a popular keynote speaker and has been invited to speak about digital media on four continents in more than a dozen countries. He is also the author of 4 books on social media, including Maximize Your Social (Wiley) and the recently published The Age of Influence (HarperCollins Leadership), the definitive data-driven playbook for influencer marketing that marketers have been waiting for.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to apply influencer marketing to all businesses
- What business leaders should know about finding the right influencers
- How Neal converts customers into influencers
- What are Nano Influencers?
- How to treat social media as an arena for your business
“Instead of spending money on paid ads, invest some of that money in the people around you”– Neal Schaffer
Connect with Neal
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, Solving 2020’s CX Challenges: 3 Influencers from SAP SAPPHIRE Weigh In
- Customers That Stick® post, 3 Examples of How to Easily WOW Customers
- Episode 278: Stacey Hanke, Communicate with Influence
- Episode 384: Your Customer’s Ecosystem
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.