Jeannie is on a solo mission today to help you with some ideas for building cross-functional leadership support. The ideas are bound to fix some gaps in your knowledge and help you reach that CX success every company is looking to get.
“What are the overall goals for your company, and how can efforts in CX support those goals?”
Communication is crucial to these ideas, and Jeannie will explain how you can communicate better with every vital person in the company. More importantly, she’ll talk about how the leaders can stay engaged as they are also crucial for CX success. This is just scratching the surface of the value you’ll get from today’s episode, so tune in to find out the rest!
“We need to speak each other’s language.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How CX can support the overall goals of your company
- How to speak each other’s language
- How to keep the leaders engaged
- Numbers are one thing, but humanity is a whole different one
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, 5 Ways One-on-One Customer Communication Builds Loyalty
- Customers That Stick® post, Communication: The Most Important Skill in Customer Service
- Episode 217: Jill Schiefelbein, Dynamic Communication
- Episode 328: Customer Service Phrases that Are a Problem
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.