Are consumer behavior patterns now completely different because of COVID-19? Malcolm Gladwell, the famous author and researcher, talked about how the world will be different because of COVID0-19.
“There are three areas that are never going to be the same again.”
Some things will change more, and others will change less. However, the things that do change could do so to an unprecedented level, and people in those sectors need to be ready. This is by no means an alarmist episode, but it’s crucial for us to take a closer look at how this new situation caused by the novel virus will unravel as time passes.
Many changes that have happened in consumer behavior in the past few months are likely to stick. That’s why we all need to take a closer look at this new world we live in and the one that will come in the future.
“We are going to see so many different ways that journies change for customers.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How COVID-19 is changing the world
- What will happen with sports?
- What’s happening with education?
- How will the changes in consumer buying behavior affect companies?
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, How to Build & Maintain Customer Trust During Covid-19
- Customers That Stick® post, The Peak-End Rule and Customer Experience
- Episode 427: Michel Falcon, Post-Pandemic Restaurant Experience
- Episode 428: Are COVID Surcharges Good or Bad CX?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.