About Michel Falcon
It’s a tough time for the restaurant industry right now, and Michel Falcon is here to truly open up about it, and lead a conversation we all need to hear. He is an entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, and author who leverages his People-First Culture philosophy to create customer experience, employee engagement, and company culture strategies to grow businesses.
“The sentiment toward waiters and waitresses is going to change.”– David Priemer
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Michel’s background and his learnings from the changing market of today
- The data Michel has gathered on what employees want to do after the crisis
- What Michel thinks about the emphasis on safety in the workplace
- The current state of customer service and the lack of closeness
- Michel’s predictions for the hospitality industry
Michel operates a portfolio of restaurants and venues in downtown Toronto. They have grown to earn tens of millions of dollars in revenue with more than 150 employees in less than two years using his strategies.
The world has already changed drastically, and the people in the hospitality industry and the entire service sector are completely shifting their views on the careers they have. Michel has some interesting and some downright astonishing data and findings on where this part of the market is and where it’s going to go.
“89% of people don’t want to go back to retail.”– David Priemer
Connect with Michel
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, How to Start Improving CX in the Real World
- Customers That Stick® post, Exploring Hospitality Customer Service (Video)
- Episodes 298: Michel Falcon, Incredible Experience Tips
- Episode 379: Allen Adamson, Shift Ahead
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.