“The new normal.” We keep hearing this phrase all the time, and we’re all using it as well. It’s perfectly reasonable as the new crisis has changed everything for most industries, but we’re rarely focusing on one very important part – the B2B market. How is the new normal affecting B2B?
“Even before the pandemic, the B2B world was changing, because business customers are getting more demanding.”
The B2B world had already begun to change even before the pandemic, so now is the right time to embrace the new normal and find the right way to deal with it. Even though it seems next to impossible, there are still ways to do it. Jeannie and Adam are here to talk about it and how transparency and proper communication are crucial now more than ever!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the new normal is affecting the B2B market
- The B2B world pre-pandemic and now
- The future of the supply chain
- How to respond well to the new normal if you’re B2B
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, What CX Leaders Can Predict in a Crisis
- Customers That Stick® post, How Customer Service Has Changed?
- Episode 334: Melissa Agnes, Preparing for Crisis
- Episode 144: Eddie Turner, Facilitating Change
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.