The remote work era is here to stay, and this has become perfectly clear during the last few months. But there are still important things you need to consider.
“We’ve seen a shift, one that’s going to have some permanence to it in certain areas.”
There are five new considerations in this new world of remote work, and you have to consider them if you want to continue providing an excellent service to your customers. Remember, it’s all about the customer experience, but you still need to consider the new norm for your employees. We discuss what you can do to improve the lives of your teams and your customers.
What happens inside of your organization will be reflected on the outside.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How remote work became prevalent in the last few months
- Mapping the employee experience today
- The importance of proper digital communication
- What we need to do differently for the customer
- The importance of understanding the new normal of your employees
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, What Your Customer Experience Team Needs Now
- Customers That Stick® post, Upgrade Your Customer Service Technology on a Budget
- Episode 388: The Tech Leader’s Role in CX
- Episode 116: Terry Brock, Growing Your Business with Tech
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.