About David Priemer
Even though the relationship between sales and customer experience is tightly bound, we still treat them as two different things. This is precisely what we are here to discuss with David Priemer, who is widely recognized as a thought leader in sales and sales leadership. He was published in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc. magazines. David is also the author of the best-selling book, Sell the Way You Buy.
“The number one thing you can do is just listen.”– David Priemer
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How people make buying decisions
- How sellers can create amazing customer experiences
- The problems young sellers have with older buyers and how to overcome them
- How to inspire confidence in the buyer
- One recommendation David has for salespeople
Listening is so basic, and is still one of the things we often forget to do as sellers. David explains how you can get past that. He talks about the generational gap that’s preventing so many sellers from being great at their jobs. A lot of what David is saying should be common knowledge in sales teams across all industries, but it isn’t, so it’s worth listening to if you’re going to run a more successful sales team.
“If you believe in what you’re saying, the other person will as well.”– David Priemer
Connect with David
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Three Ways to Supercharge Your Sales Training for a Winning Customer Experience
- Customers That Stick® post, 5 Sales Techniques that Work in Customer Service
- Episode 263: Merit Gest, Sales Engagement
- Episode 146: Casey Carpenter, Sales Breakthrough Coach
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment